Thursday, July 12, 2012

That Blasted Tooth....



I've been watching it for weeks.  He won't let me pull it.  It gets worse everyday.  We hold daily sessions that look like this... (Note, I try to look innocent and harmless to earn his trust... make no sudden movements...)


Yeah, ignore what I look like.  I've been quarantined home with these little guys all week. 
 Love it when kids get sick...


Although, it is one of the nicest times when they are so tired they fall asleep in your arms.  Sometimes I wish we could stop time and stay there for a couple hours. Then come back to it in 10 years when they're teenagers....


2 comments:

  1. Cute blog! I'm so glad you shared the link. I love keeping up with all my friends' lives. Love the tooth! I think all kids have those crazy teeth moments when you lovingly realize that they look like a storybook hillbilly! And I will shamelessly admit that I kind of love when my kids are feeling under the weather and become calm and cuddly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sana is so looking forward to having a loose tooth. Quite a few friends in her K class have started changing teeth. There is no sign for her as of right now. She often puts a pea, or a small piece of chicken on one tooth of her choice and tells me, "I have a loose tooth". But to be honest, I do not like this loose tooth game that she plays. It just hints that she is growing up so fast. But for Max, I think just letting you touch it is brave enough for him. I hope the kids are all well by now.

    ReplyDelete