Friday, February 22, 2013

My Girl

Ali went through a stage where she wanted to play a tossing game a lot.  Every time,  before we were allowed to begin, we had to put those hats on.  I love that look on her face! 


Ali has become a full-fledged girl.  

Playing dollies, princess tea parties, dress-up, restaurant,  talking about getting married, painting nails, on and on.  This may seem like no big deal, but this is a change.  She was pretty much our little tom-boy tagging along with the boys until about 6 months ago. For some reason the boys and she made a bit of a split during their playtime.  When the boys went out, I was their replacement.  Funny thing, I find it a lot more fun to play the girl games than I did the boy ones :).  It's a pretty fun time to be her buddy.  I suppose a little of the tom-boy remains, she now prefers blue over pink because it was Jonas' favorite color...

 

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the hat game. I also really like how you did the birds above the mantle.

    ReplyDelete