Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Lovely Families

I promise I will post some about
our new home,
Max's lost tooth,
a rainbow of emotions daily,
Glenn's new job with Dreamworks, etc.
very soon.... but right now I have to have the first thing on my blog be this:

I am so grateful for lovely families.
I learn from them everyday.
I glean from them.
I crave to incorporate every good thing I see or learn or read from them.

I love reading about them in blogs, seeing them at the school pick-up, meeting them at MOPS meetings. Today I am so very grateful for good homes and loving parents all over.

You make me happy.

Thank you.

7 comments:

  1. Yay for a new blog! I'm excited to see pictures of your new home- I hope Burbank is great for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, the first one to post a comment on this brand new blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, no. I thought I would be the first one. Now I am One of the first... Looking forward to seeing more from the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speaking on behalf of all the world, thank you Kristen for the love, support and encouragement that you offer. You are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still anxiously waiting!!! Can't wait to see those cute kids who keep just getting bigger and older and cuter...and better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Surely you must know you are one of those lovely families of which you speak—so grateful for your positive, faithful spin on the everyday. The new blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the photos! What a beautiful mommy you are! What a good looking family you have!!!

    ReplyDelete