Sunday, November 27, 2011

Our Burbank Place Part 1.....

I like to know where people are living... maybe it's nosy (spelling?), maybe it's just curiosity. For those of you like me, here's a stitched together look at a good portion of our little Burbank home that was built in the 40's. Blogger is being weird and limiting my picture content, so this is part 1!

*Glenn has been sweet to take these for me- I had forgotten how hard it was to try to show a room in a 2D shot... I'm grateful he is around! If you were invited to this blog, it means we like you and we are hoping you come to visit us here!

Living room/Dining Room:




Kids' Room
(Yes, we still put all three in one! I can't live without a playroom...)



Kitchen
(I have a love/hate relationship with this room.... it's functional, but doesn't allow one to really thrive!)


Playroom



1 comment:

  1. You guys have a knack for taking space and making it look beautiful and welcoming and clean and homey, all at the same time.
    Katelyn still talks about Max and Jonas (and Ali, too) and asks when we get to come back and visit. So wish it could happen more often!

    ReplyDelete