Wednesday, November 30, 2011

THANKSGIVING!



Wonderwoman!
See, see- I'm cooking! I'm not that horrible, right?!








Ali insisted in eating in the baby's chair. I think it is so interesting- sometimes they want to be SO big, and sometimes they want to be small again.






I LOVED Thanksgiving this year. Whenever someone asks about it, I get a goofy smile and say "It was wonderful!"

My sweet cousin Morgan lives about 3 hrs. north of us in a rural town. So, we were blessed to go and be with them this year. Morgan and her sweet family really live a country life- and I think I am about ready to move in next door. Glenn kept looking at me during the trip and saying, "I'm surprised, you seem so relaxed." Well, apparently some good family around and a few acres of dirt and ditch for my kids to safely run and play in is exactly my cup of tea. I'm only half-kidding when I say I'm ready to go move in next door (which would be like 5-10 acres away, but isn't that beautiful?!).

I'm sure it also helped that my sweet cousin (who, did I mention is due to have her fourth baby in a week and a half?) took care of the turkey, potatoes, pie, stuffing, gravy, rolls, juice... Lest you think I am the worst cousin in the world, I did call and offer her an out of this. But, she insisted it was okay- and I gladly took the bait and a few side dishes, and didn't look back.

Thanks Morgan and Joel for such a happy holiday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that you enjoyed Thanksgiving as much as we did! Thank you thank you thank you for coming. It was really lovely and relaxing. And I totally wouldn't mind you guys moving in next door :)

    ReplyDelete