Thursday, December 15, 2011

One less tooth in the world...





I had no idea I had a "thing" for loose teeth, but mercy... I LOVED to wiggle Max's tooth! It was like tangible evidence that I was raising a growing, changing boy- and I loved it! Max patiently let me wiggle it several times a day until he finally plucked it out at school.

That night we had some fun with our first tour of duty as the tooth fairy. Glenn wrote a poem (well, I helped a little). Then he wrote it out on shrink-a-dink paper. We put it under his pillow with a satchel that had 12 quarters in it (double pay for a first tooth). It was so fun! I thought the whole "Tooth Fairy" thing would be rather transparent to Max, but he came home to report that his classmates who had also lost teeth only got money, no note... and he wasn't suspicious at all! Give him six months...



1 comment: