Thursday, December 15, 2011

They are so worth the trouble...








Glenn and I were at Disneyland ALONE without kids the other day and I got a taste of how pathetic I am going to be when our children are grown.

I'll forget all about how hard and exhausting these days were.

I'll bawl when I see beautiful little children (which all little children will look beautiful).

I know I will because we had been away from our kids for about 10 hours at Disneyland when I already began mutating into this form. And Disneyland is not a safe place for a person who thinks all little children are beautiful and need to be bawled over. I'm grateful Glenn didn't know about this internal struggle I was having because I'd hate to see him lose a little respect for the woman who calls him every day at five because she is going to have a break down if he isn't able to come home from work right then (I never get this wish, but he knows the phone call is coming everyday, none the less!).

But, let's be honest. These cute faces are going to be worth longing for. I've intentionally done no touching up to these photos so I can remember to take them just as they were- which to my prejudiced mind is pretty stinkin' cute!

Man, they are wonderful.





*Side note: That blue thing is Jonas' $.99 watering can I got him to award him for being a good listener for not turning on the hose. He was in LOVE with it... even sleeping with it at night!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures melt my hummy gums! :)
    Thanks for the reminder. My children have been especially hard lately and I am feeling quite fed up. Thanks for the sweet post and reminder. I will go kiss my sleeping girls right now!

    ReplyDelete