Friday, April 20, 2012

He's Sweet!


(*This is for my end of year book, sorry to the world for posting it up, but if I don't put it here, I won't remember to put in the book!)

I've always thought the best time for flowers was for nothing at all.

So nice.

I am keeping this boy. Pretty sure I don't deserve him.  I might feel better about it if I give him a long head tickle tonight.  He holds still like a dog when I touch his head... doesn't want to do anything to make it stop!

Time to go whip up something  good for dinner for this fella!

Sure love him.


*As a side note, as I've been typing this, Ali has poured yet ANOTHER bottle of bubbles all over the floor.  Argh.  

1 comment:

  1. I love the thought of flowers for no reason at all!!! He IS so sweet! You DO deserve him, though, because you are just as thoughtful. You two are such a great couple!

    ReplyDelete