Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter...

This Easter has been a sweet time of watching birds build nests outside our windows, dying eggs, making marshmallow eggs (and subsequent massive messes!), devotionals on the cleansing and enabling power of the atonement, getting children over walking pneumonia, fun baskets, bubbles, desperately trying to get an Easter picture of the kids, and an Easter Egg hunt with our new neighbors from England...

One of my favorite parts of this Easter was the PIANO we got the night before!  I've wanted one for years, and we decided to really get serious about it this time.  Thank you to my sweet Glenn for being so supportive and buying me something that just feels so right in our home.  The kids love it -- and so do I! 


































*Yesterday Jonas sat at the piano and played something while making up a song...  He sang, "It's hard to be a lizard..."(then some more stuff I couldn't quite hear). He claims the song was about a Wizard, not a lizard... either way, it was adorable!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love seeing pictures of your beautiful family and the fun you have together! I still can't believe how much hair Ali has! Pretty little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your piano!!!
    -Nicolette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nic! I didn't recognize that blog address! I miss you guys- how are you doing? I need you to send your blog address again, please :)

      Delete
  3. Man, I love these pictures! Those kids are so adorable. Thanks for keeping them alive Honey!

    ReplyDelete