Sunday, March 25, 2012

Snippets


*In Jonas' prayer tonight: "Thank you for Jesus...  and everyone else."

*I misheard Max the other day and thought he said, "The next step in growing up is owning a knife."
I was shocked Glenn's answer was "That's right." until they clarified that he had said something about how things are fun at night (he's been getting to stay up to watch the original Star Wars movies).


*Jonas thinks that graffiti is Chinese writing on the side of buildings. He also thinks homeless people are just camping :)...

*Ali lets me do her hair now and feels pretty- braids, buns, ponies, twists...  it kind of makes me really feel like a mom.

*The Lego store is pure bliss to Max.  I don't know that we'll ever have to go to Disneyland or Legoland again.

*The kids are in the dearest stage right now.  I hurt that they can't live like this forever.  They love each other and play the cutest games and take care of each other.  Do they really have to grow up to be teens?

*Glenn and I are going to do a 10K on May 18th!

*I have the sweetest Muslim friend across the street.  Just learned today that they celebrate Easter too!

*Ali is speaking in full sentences now.  She loves it.  Her personality is changing with it.  She'll be randomly dancing around and happy, or a bit more sassy.

*Today I was wearing a cute black hat that looks like it is from the 20's.  Ali kept following me around saying, "Mom, do magic?  Mom, do magic?" I finally realized she thought my hat was a magician's-- ha!


These pictures are from the Star Wars day at our Science Center last Sat.  It was the perfect way to cap off Max's Spring Break that we themed as our Star Wars week.











2 comments:

  1. I loved the email and I love this post!!! What a great family activity and what great costumes! Your kiddos are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post and the pictures. How fun to go all out celebrating Star Wars week with such awesome costumes! I'm so happy this stage is so joyful for you right now. I'm loving my kids' stage right now too. And you and Glenn are running a 10K- that's awesome!!! It's totally my dream to run 5K's and 10K's with Eric someday. I am training for a half marathon right now, so let me know how those long runs go!

    ReplyDelete