Saturday, January 14, 2012

Christmas 2011


This year for Christmas, I got to steal my family for a California Christmas!  We had a fun week of the climbing on the roof, going to the zoo & Six flags, eating on my mom's china, attempting to catch a movie (futile effort with kids!), watching Meet Me In St. Louis, wrapping to Christmas music, chocolate chip pancakes,  a trapeze class, going to the gym, having fun with Trevor's fish-eye lens (Glenn!), cookie making, and lots of present opening!  It was so nice to be together and see these children who are growing WAY too fast!
When did my little brother become a full-on grown up??? Blows my mind and impresses me all at once.  I adore this guy.

It was Gabriel's idea to add the face in chocolate chips.  We were proud of the results :)

Malachi and Grandpa playing



I came outside to see Trevor and Jonas on the roof!


Ali taking Malachi for a "drive"... I L.O.V.E. Malachi's face in this one!


Camille's famous thumbprint cookies-- these FLEW off that plate!



I made my mom's famous Bavarian mints, covered them, and set them outside to cool.  I checked on them an hour later to find a cat's behind scurrying quickly away from the crime scene.... sadly, no one got any Bavarian mints, except the cat.

My Mom's china :)





Cory and Camille's German Aupair, Kai- he was a great addition to the family and makes a killer meatball.





Glenn made me a surprise ball for my stocking- YES!












1 comment:

  1. Looks like a wonderful time! I have never seen so many presents in one room! And who was the giant that took the picture from the ceiling - Oh, I know - you had two giants there!! Thanks for sharing all the fun!

    ReplyDelete